If you are looking for a double storey home with dual living potential, you must view this property.
22 Tasman Avenue is located at the end of a quiet cut-de-sac in the 'Silver Bridle' area of Molendinar, which is dubbed to be a 'well kept secret' behind Southport.
Molendinar is a big suburb, divided into industrial and residential areas with the homes being nestled away at the back, into lovely green and quiet streets.
Within close proximity of between 5 to 10 minutes drive, you have access to:
* Ashmore shopping centre
* Gold Coast University Hospital with its new health district
* Smith Street, which takes you to the M1
* Ashmore Primary Public School
* Trinity Primary and College Private Schools
* Fast food outlets and many other specialty shops
* Bicentennial Park with playground
* Approximately 5 minute walk to a bus stop of Route 747 - from Molendinar through Ashmore to Southport
The main living area of 22 Tasman Avenue is upstairs, featuring separate dining, a renovated, modern kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and separate toilet.
Downstairs you will find the laundry and another bathroom with toilet. The rest of the space is divided into 3 rooms and could be used as is, or developed into an open plan area.
The established garden, whilst green and lush, is easy to maintain and the grass area has so much potential for further development into an entertainment area with pool, an edible garden, a large playground for the kids - the possibilities are endless.
734m2 flat block of land
Carport and extra room for a boat or trailer
Floating floor boards in living area
Near new carpets in bedrooms
Fully fenced backyard
Dual living potential
Please do not hesitate to contact the agent for any further information you may require.