Owner says "Submit all offers". Retirees look no further... Room for the boat or caravan, plenty of bird life, great outdoor entertaining area with full kitchen, gas BBQ, sink with hot & cold water, surround sound, fully tiled floor and a peaceful out look. Not only can you talk while you cook, but you can watch the grand kids while they have a swim.
Also ideal for those families with teenagers seeking a great property with tiles throughout, plenty of off street parking and separate areas for them to hang out.
* 3 Spacious bedrooms all have built ins with shelving
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Large open living area
* Surround sound (directly wired in - both in the living and entertaining areas)
* Great size kitchen with walk in pantry & dish washer
* New power points, light switches & paint throughout
* Fantastic entertainment area
* In ground pool
* Low maintenance yard
* Located in an elevated position - Stay high & dry!
* Backing onto bush land with creek
* 5000 litre water tank
* 1 Garden shed
* Carport with shade sail (currently housing a caravan)
* Termite barrier (surrounds the entire property - with a guarantee) & the list goes on...
Truly a beautifully presented home in an elevated position and a must to inspect. (Inspection can be arranged at any time!)
Boonooroo Park is a popular location with wide streets, under ground power lines, public transport, close to Emmanuel College, parks for the pets & kids and the M1 only minutes away.
Please feel free to contact Virginia Brown for further details. Don't delay!
*Please Note: The sustainability declaration for this property can be obtained by contacting the agent.