OWNER WANTS SOLD & HAS REDUCED TO SELL - Designed to make an impression this split level home has soaring ceilings, quality German kitchen, low maintenance yard and positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac of Boonooroo Park.
From the moment you walk in you feel the openness and space this architecturally designed home has to offer...
* Huge Master Bedroom with WIR & Double Vanity Ensuite
with Separate Toilet & Glass Sliding Doors to Patio
* Remaining 3 Bedrooms are also Spacious - 2 with WIR's
* Original Owner/Builder (Built in 1992)
* Slate Floors through Foyer, Living Area, Hallway &
* Separate Toilet & Powder Vanity
* Main Bathroom with Spa Bath
* Security System & Intercom
* Ceiling Fans & Insulation throughout
* Separate Lounge/Formal dining & Space for Piano
* Down lights throughout (ideal to display paintings)
* Fully fenced in ground saltwater pool
* Low maintenance yard
* Large double lock up garage with high ceilings, work bench, storage cupboards, remote door, plumbing available for sink & internal access (total size - 4 squares).
Truly unique and a must to inspect for retirees, working business couple with or without teenagers or those seeking lifestyle, a beautiful property and plenty of off street car parking.
Boonooroo Park is a popular location with wide streets, under ground power lines, public transport, parks for the pets & kids and the M1 only minutes away.
Please feel free to contact the agent above for further details.
*Please Note: The sustainability declaration for this property can be obtained by contacting the agent.